My Fitness Pals

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Yoyo's are a blast


So, I started off browsing in a quilt shop ( just to spend time with my mother in law because she loves quilting ) and while it was all so pretty I knew it was something not for me.

Until I walked by this one little quilt with a bunch of wadded up material and thought it was pretty. I said " Maybe I could do that? " and then it began.

The love for making yoyo's. The buying of the fat quarters and material. Buying marked down material because its out of season or flat out ugly and turns into something beautiful in a yoyo.

I have made a few crafts out of them and additionally made over 278 yoyo's medium sized and over 58 large sized ones. Some small ones but not the tiny ones or the jumbo ones yet.


I'm having such a great time making Yoyo's.

Between making yoyo's and going on pinterest I have my hands full but I'm alot LESS stressed out now and thats great for me.




Have Fun with it

http://www.pinterest.com/aprilbuchman/



cut around yoyo maker

Yoyo maker






No comments:

Post a Comment